Benefits of the system are: extended opti life much stronger ignition at high RPM/boost built in adjustable rev limiter / two-step built in adjustable N2O / boost retard. It’s just plain cool.
- An LTCC kit includes the interface unit and harness.
- This harness plugs between the LTCC unit and OEM(GM) coil harnesses, not into the coils themselves.
- When shopping for coils, be sure to get the harnesses with them.
Most sets of coils in the junkyards and on Ebay come with these harnesses.
- MSD coils do not work properly. LS1, LS2, and LS7 coils have been the best. LS2 coils (12573190) are very popular.
- The round body truck coils with the metal fins (19005218) DO NOT WORK
- We recommend Magnecor plug wires, an alternative is the Taylor SpiroPro wires.
- Magnecor wires generally need to be custom made for your application.
- SpiroPro wires can be assembled to fit. Use a Cut-yourself HEI kit and an LT1 terminal and boot kit.